Tech Beastz

Udemy Coupon: Independent Musician Music Marketing - Part Music business with 100% discount for a limited time - Tech Beastz

Udemy Coupon: Independent Musician Music Marketing - Part Music business with 100% discount for a limited time - Tech Beastz

Music industry and music business Success with music marketing and music advertising: YouTube, Branding, Advertising, TikTok

This course is for aspiring musicians and artists. This course will teach you how to properly promote your work on social media and other online marketing strategies.

This course is a mix of interviewing a musician named Sarantos who is successfully using social media to promote his music and teaching me about some common marketing and business practices that musicians and artists should be aware of.

Includes my 200-page business productivity book to help you do more and better.

What to expect from this music marketing course

Don’t expect to be a star overnight. The course lists many good practices and has many examples and suggestions for the right way to do things. But it is up to you to try and implement the strategies discussed in the syllabus properly.

Good luck!

Addition of new curriculum: Tiktok for music

TikTok is a new social media platform that is very popular for musicians. It used to be a musical app. I’ve added a new section on how to get started on TikTok to promote your music even if you don’t have followers on TikTok.

Office hours and one-on-one help – I give my personal time

What makes this music marketing course really different is the personal time I spend with the students in this course. You can ask me any of your business questions during office hours and I will do my best to help you. Office hours are free, I’m not trying to sell anything. This is another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.

You can get my help and advice anytime! Start a discussion and send me a message with private questions about the music business or music marketing. I answer 99% of the questions in 24 hours. I love helping students take my courses and I look forward to helping you.

Certificate of Completion upon completion of the course

When you complete 100% of the videos in this course, you will be emailed a certificate of completion by Udemy so that you can show it as proof of your music marketing and music industry skills and you have completed a few hours of learning. In music marketing.

Money-back guarantee

This music marketing course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it is my personal promise to you that I will help you succeed like thousands of my other students.

Invest in your future. Register now.

Udemy Coupon: Independent Musician Music Marketing - Part Music business with 100% discount for a limited time

Music industry and music business Success with music marketing and music advertising: YouTube, Branding, Advertising, TikTok

This course is free. You will find the coupon below.

Note that these types of coupons last very short.

If the coupon has already expired, you can purchase the course as usual.

These types of coupons last very few hours, and even minutes after publication.

Only 1,000 coupons are now available due to the Udemy update, we are not responsible if the coupon has already expired.

Use the button below to get the course with your coupon:


Give comments and suggestions


About Tech Beastz

Tech Beastz is ​​a website that aims to support the education and training of young and old. Finding and classifying free educational resources on the Internet, Tech Beastz thus helps everyone to continue learning.


Post a Comment

0 Comments