Tech Beastz

Kojima says he dropped a project because it was too similar to the boys

Kojima says he dropped a project because it was too similar to the boys

featured image

Due to the similarity to Amazon’s series The Boys, Hideo Kojima said he has shelved the concept of the game.

Kojima almost retells The Boys’ story

Kojima tweeted: “‘Boys,’ I stopped after 3 episodes of season 1. I think I’ll watch the rest of the series. In fact, I watched a few episodes when I Want to start a project I’ve been warming up to for a long time.”

He then dropped the concept because it was too similar to the plot of the Amazon superhero series. Kojima also wants a special group of detectives to “fight against the legendary heroes behind the scenes.” He would have liked Mads Mikkelsen to be the main actor.

It’s unclear if Kojima is referring to games or other mediums with this concept. Now, the development genius is working on the recently confirmed Xbox cloud game. With an official license, I can still imagine a game based on The Boys pretty well. You too?

If you haven’t seen The Boys, you can find the series on Amazon Prime. I’ve watched all seasons and would highly recommend it to anyone who likes superpowers, violence and plot twists.

fbq(‘init’, ‘560747571485047’);

fbq(‘track’, ‘PageView’); window.facebookPixelsDone = true;

window.dispatchEvent(new Event(‘BrockmanFacebookPixelsEnabled’)); }

window.addEventListener(‘BrockmanTargetingCookiesAllowed’, appendFacebookPixels);

Post a Comment

0 Comments